Fork in natural wood. The thin pattern and the slightly large tip create a perfect design for both main courses and desserts. The material is Sao, an popular Indonesian fruit tree, whose fruit tastes similar to persimmon and is widely consumed by people.
Sao's grain is very beautiful, with shades going from beige to dark brown. The color and pattern of the wood grain is different in each product, so you can enjoy the unique taste of wood.
- Available in two different sizes
- Material: SAO wood Urethane coated (matte finish)
Dessert: 102 x 22 mm
Range: 150 x 32 mm
- Not Microwave safe nor dishwasher safe
- Do not put on direct fire or in the oven
- Use a soft sponge when cleaning
- Dry immediately after washing