Thanks to the oatmeal flour powder, The Adamà Balm gently clanses the skin from make-up and dirt. The clanser balance and hydrate the skin, giving it a clean natural look. Thanks to the anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-itching and antifungal properties of the apricot and coconut oils, the balm can be used also to calm acne prone skins and to reduce inflammation.
Green tea powder is rich in Vitamin E and B2 and can be used to dealy the aging of the skin. The B2 presence increases the collagen level, which results in a more youthful and elastic skin.
- 60 ml
- Very gentle and suitable for all skin types
- 100% natural and 99% organic ingredients
- 9 ingredients
- 100% recyclable and reusable glass jar
- Great base to make your own mask
- Free green tea powder included to create a custom mask
How to use
- .Apply a small amount of balm to the face using a spoon or spatula.
- Gently massage with light circular movements.
- Gently wipe away with the help of a hot moist cloth or a muslin. Prevent water to enter the jar to avoid product contamination.
- The balm can be used on its own with great effects, but you can make a mask by combining 1 teaspoon of powder and 1 teaspoon of balm and applying to your face. Keep the mask for 15 minutes before rinsing away.
Prunus armenica kernel oil (apricot oil)*, Sesamum indicum oil (sesame oil)*, Helianthus annuus seed oil (sunflower oil)*, Coco nucifera oil (cocounut oil)*, Cera alba (beeswax)*, Kaolin (white clay), Avena sativa kernel meal (Oatmeal), Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Chamomilla recutita flower extract (chamomile CO2 extract)