This Japanese sheet mask is based on bamboo fibre material. Aloe vera has proven medicinal and skin care properties. Extract of cherry blossom is a rich source of caffeic acid and other phenolic anti-oxidants. Aloe vera face masks offer a soothing, deep-penetrating treatment for irritated or inflamed skin. Extract of cherry blossom is a rich source of caffeic acid and other phenolic anti-oxidants. Cherry blossom is known for its rich anti-oxidant levels and soothing properties. Rich in essential fatty acids, it repairs the skins natural barriers to promote a smooth, supple skin.
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces inflammation
- Antiseptic effect
- Hydrating and tightening the skin
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sun burn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms are continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow.
How to use
- After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
- Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
- Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
- Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
- The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
Aqua, Glycerin , Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PED-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Prunus, Serrulata Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum Extract, Fragrance, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate.