The Magic Mask by Product Camellia Flower. Camellia oil is rich in oleic acid and Vitamins A, B, D and E as well as nourishing Omega 3, 6 and 9. Camellia oil has more naturally-occurring antioxidants than almost any other botanically derived oil.
- Vitamins A, B, D and E
- Vitamins Omega 3, 6 and 9.
- Quick absorption
- Deeply nourishing moisturizer
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sun burn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms are continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow.
How to use
- After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
- Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
- Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
- Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
- The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene, Sodium Hyaluroate, Carbomer, Bee Venom, Triethanolamine, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Colloidal Gold, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxy ethanol, Fragrance.