This Japanese sheet mask is based on bamboo fibre material. Camellia oil is one of the most treasured secrets of the geisha. Green tea essence mask includes such ingredients as catechins, Vitamins A and C. Moisturises and nourishes skin. Various natural or organic substances found in green tea have powerful antibiotic effect on the human body. Green tea essence mask includes such ingredients as catechins, Vitamins A and C, calcium, protein, iron and potassium.
- Moisturises and nourishes skin
- Enhances skin elasticity
- Delays skin aging
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sun burn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms are continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow.
How to use
- After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
- Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
- Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
- Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
- The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
Aqua, Glycerin , Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance.