Various natural or organic substances found in matcha have powerful antibiotic action for the body’s great benefit. These ingredients include catechins, vitamins A and C, calcium, protein, iron and potassium. As these cleansing agents clean the internal system, they purify and smooth the skin, too, eliminating any blemishes or rashes.
- Powerful antibiotic effect
- Vitamins A and C
- Contains calcium, protein, iron and potassium
- Reduces pigmentation, freckles, brown spots
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sun burn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms are continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow.
How to use
- After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
- Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
- Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
- Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
- The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum extract, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Vitamins A and C.