Snail mucin is best known for its anti-aging properties. It helps to stimulate the formation of collagen and elastin, protect skin from free radicals, soothe skin, repair damaged tissues and restore hydration. It can be used to treat dry skin, wrinkles and stretch marks, acne and rosacea, age spots, burns, scars, razor bumps and even flat warts.
- Improves and revitalises skin
- Regeneration of damaged cells
- Formation of new cells
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sun burn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms are continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow.
How to use
- After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
- Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
- Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
- Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
- The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
Aqua,Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluroate, Carbomer, RH-Oligopeptide-1, Triethanolamine, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxy ethanol, Fragrance.