The Eau de Ki Sankodo is an extraordinary elixir that regenerates the tissues making the skin more toned, more bright and more beautiful from the first use. Eau de Ki is the Sandoko Family iconic productsince 1926. This miraculous water, first called “Eau d’Opale Médicinale”, has been constantly revisited and improved during the years, becoming a legendary product in Japan.
The elixir is prepared with a unique manufacturing process: 8 Asiatic medical plants and 4 western aromatic plants are distilled in large terracotta vases for 6 months following a traditional Japanese ritual.
- Eau de Ki does not have an expiring date and it improves with time
- It prevents the appearance of aging signs and preserves the skin against all kinds of aggressions.
- Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces skin irritations, enhance skin healing process and fights free radicals.
How to use
- Eau de Ki can be applied in the morning and evening on a clean skin.
- Normal skins: Gently tap your face with a soaked cotton and let the elixir penetrate your skin without rinsing.
- Sensitive skins: Add two drops of Eau de Ki on a water soaked cotton, wring it out and gently pass it on your skin.
- Very sensitive skins: Moisten your face and add a drop of Eau de Ki in your wet hands palm and gently tap your face with it.
- Body ritual: Gently wipe a cotton pad soaked with Eau de Ki on all parts of the body and especially those revealing the signs of age such as the neckline, behind the neck, but also the acne prone back skin, elbows and rough heels. You can also apply Eau de Ki in the palm of your wet hands and gently tap the entire face and body
aqua / water, alcohol, glycerin, caramel, parfum / fragrance, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, rosa centifolia flower water, eugenol, , polyporus umbellatus extract / polyporus umbellatus (mushroom) extract, zizyphus jujuba fruit extract, paeonia albif lora root extract, betula platyphylla japonica bark extract (white birch), citrus reticulata peel extract / citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel extract, panax ginseng root extract, cnidium officinale root extract, ophiopogon japonicus root extract (lily of the valley), ganoderma lucidum extract / ganoderma lucidum (reishi mushroom) extract, tilia cordata flower extract (lime tree), rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract / rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract