Designed to treat severely dry skin, this handy mitten is roughly textured to exfoliate and revitalize your body in the shower. The all-natural Sasawashi fabric is made from absorbent washi and deodorizing kumazasa plant fibers that prevent mildew growth and fiber breakage. Both sides feature a pilled coarse, sand-like texture that is ideal for buffing away calluses from areas like feet and elbows.
Sasawashi was founded as a reaction to the wastefulness and ephemeral lifespan of the textile industry. Made from absorbent washi (Japanese paper) threads infused with antibacterial Kumazasa plant fibers, this innovative fabric contains natural deodorizing properties that prevent mildew growth and fiber deterioration.
- Designed for intensive weekly use, this mitt softens when exposed to warm water and features a corner accent loop for hanging dry after use
- Sasawashi fabric retains its antibacterial and deodorizing properties even after many washes
- Hand-wash with soap to remove oil and dirt on the towel
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not bleach
- Material: Pile – 100% Washi paper, Foundation cloth – 100% cotton
How to use
- This exfoliating body mitt is made of oil absorbing Washi paper and does not require the use of soap
- Just wet the towel with hot water and gently massage over your body
- It removes dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and refreshed