Kitowa has created a room diffuser made of "Arita porcelain", which is the origin of Japanese ceramics and was founded at the beginning of the Edo period more than 400 years ago.
It spreads the scent thanks to the sticks made with a new material.
Mixed with Kusunoki oil produced in Yakushima Island, it is possible to perceive various fragrances including bergamot, orange and grapefruit with the fresh and refreshing scent of Kusunoki. A musky base accentuates the whole.
- Handmade porcelain
- The aroma lasts about 4 weeks (although it depends on the usage environment)
- The fragrance absorbed by the stick will continue to diffuse the aroma for a while.
- Fragrance diffuser capacity: 200 ml
- Refill for diffuser: 200 ml
- Container dimensions: height 150mm x width 50mm x depth 50mm
- Weight 310g
- Stick dimensions: 263mm
- Materials: Arita porcelain (made in 224 porcelain)
How to use
- Pour the fragrance into the container.
- Place the top cover and insert the porcelain stick.
- Adjust the strength of the aroma according to the amount of fragrance.