Founded in Tokyo in 1899, Hirota Glass established itself as one of the pioneers of Japanese glassware. In 1980, it launcheded its new Chirori series, consisting of hand-blown glass sake jars.
The jars design is not only good-looking and modern, but also practical. Inside the jar there is a separate ice container; this feature will prevent the ice to melt inside the drink and to alter its quality. Thanks to this thoughtful design you will enjoy the best chilled sake, tea and lemonade ever! Fill the core with a little cold water and plenty of ice to completely cool the contents of the pot, without watering down the drink. The outer layer is made of heat-resistant glass and allows the pitcher to be used for hot sake and tea as well.
- Material: Hand blown glass
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 16 cm x 16 cm
- Capacity: 450ml
- Set including jug and two sake glasses
- Remove the core when serving hot drinks, as it is not heat resistant when empty
- Made in Japan
- Spedizione tracciata VELOCE 🚛 in 3-4 giorni lavorativi - Gratuita per ordini superiori ai 39,00€ : 5,95 €
- Spedizione tracciata EXPRESS 🚚 in 2 giorni lavorativi (TNT/DHL Express) : 7,95 €