Each of these sticks is carefully made using the Kaoru incense manufacturing technology that has been passed down for over 400 years. The incense, which is made by kneading the rough powder of hinoki, hiba, and camphor trees and finishing it naturally without using dyes, is a well-balanced and sophisticated scent woven from the natural oil of Waki and carefully selected incense ingredients.
- Hinoki: Contains cypress oil from Mie prefecture. Geranium and iris are added to the luxurious cypress scent to express the gorgeousness. Sandalwood is added as an accent to add depth.
- Hiba: Contains Hiba oil from Aomori prefecture. Tonka beans are added to the profound scent of Hiba to express a rich sweetness. By adding pine needles and tea trees, the freshness spreads.
- Kusunoki: Contains camphor oil from Yakushima. Expressing freshness by adding bergamot, orange, and grapefruit to the refreshing scent of camphor tree. Furthermore, the musky tone makes the transparency stand out.
- Box size: 155 mm x 45 mm x 45 mm
- Weight: 55 g
- Lenght: 128 mm
- Contents: 40 pieces
- Burning time: Approximately 30 minutes
How to use
- Light the tip of the incense, extinguish the flame, and let it sway.
- Burn using a non-flammable container such as an incense burner or an incense plate.
- Spedizione tracciata VELOCE 🚛 in 3-4 giorni lavorativi: 2,95€
Gratuita per ordini superiori ai 59,00€
- Spedizione tracciata EXPRESS 🚚 in 2 giorni lavorativi (TNT/DHL Express) : 7,95 €