Sasawashi Mesh Body Scrub Towel
Finely woven from Sasawashi fabric, the Mesh Body Scrub Towel powerfully buffs and exfoliates calluses and dry patches on the skin. Sasawashi fabric is 100% natural and made from absorbent washi threads woven with deodorizing kumazasa plant fibers. Rough to the touch when dry, this mesh style becomes soft and comfortable in the shower. Use daily to cleanse, exfoliate, and scrub away impurities from the skin.
Sasawashi fabric is made by blending two revered Japanese materials—yarns of Washi paper and the leaves of the kumazasa plant—to create a new super-fiber that retains the best properties of both. Washi is a unique paper, absorbent of both oil and water, used to control heat and UV rays in the summer. Kumazasa thrives through harsh winter weather and has antibacterial properties—together, they make for a gentle yet hard-working cleansing cloth or towel.
- Sasawashi fabric retains its antibacterial and deodorizing properties even after many washes
- Machine wash in a net
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not bleach
- Material 30% Washi paper, 70% cotton
How to use
- The mesh structure of this exfoliating towel forms a rich lather when used with soap for an invigorating wash
- The oil-absorbing properties of Washi paper will remove excess oil from your skin and leave you feeling refreshed
- Can also be used without soap